Being alone often leads seniors and disabled adults to depression. This condition can worsen pre-existing illnesses and can even lead to more serious emotional and social problems. To help patients who are living away from other family members, we provide affectionate companions who can stay and look after them during day time.
Our companions can provide:
- assistance in personal care
- support in accomplishing simple homemaking tasks
- accompaniment during medical and personal appointments
- assist in preparing meals
- help in reminding medications
For your other personalized needs, you may discuss them during an initial assessment with our consultant. Set an appointment with them today to secure your most convenient date and time.